Home School Liasion Manager at Chiltern Primary School
Hello, I am Liz Jackson and I am the Home School Liaison Manager here at Chiltern Primary School.
We understand that school and family life are not always completely separate. I am here as a link between home and school. If you ever have something on your mind and are looking for some advice, help or just a listening ear then do not hesitate to contact me. We appreciate that times are tougher than ever and it can seem like there is no one to turn to however I am here to help!
The family includes everyone so all pupils at the school are also welcome to come and see me; even if just for a chat.
When and where?
My working days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
How can you contact me?
If I am available you can come into the school and have a quick chat. We can talk over the phone (call the school reception on 01256 473791). We may be introduced in meetings or when you are talking to a teacher. You can contact me via the school office to make an appointment to come and meet with me.
What services are offered?
- Signposting and local research
- General advice and guidance
- Assisting with financial difficulties and worries
- Helping with child development concerns
- Getting the right support for positive parenting and managing your child’s behaviour
- Help with form filling and writing letters
- Assisting you with meetings with external agencies
- Making referrals and assistance with accessing other services
- Offering your child support and someone to talk to